Firstly a review: Monday 9th to Wednesday 11th January 2012
Date Posted : Fri 13 Jan 2012
Three days in Central London ...I headed off to my hotel, the Travelodge in King's Cross. After booking in I then headed off to Primrose Hill and was shown around a fairly modest dungeon, but with some interesting hand made tools and in Mistress Adara, one has a lady who just loves what she does, particularly specialising in CBT, CP, anal training and what she loves most of all, bondage... mccoysguide.com
- Large mirrored, carpeted and centrally heated in the Winter/cool in the Summer, modern chamber.
- I am located in a quiet affluent neighbourhood, just off Regents Park Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW1.
- Private Garden Flat in a Victorian Villa with seperate discreet entrance.
- On Street Parking, metered.CA-F(n) Camden Town Area - Controlled HoursMonday to Friday: 08:30-18:30
- Outside the Congestion Zone.
- 10 minutes by vehicle away from Euro Service at Kings Cross St. Pancras Baker Street and Euston main line train stations.
- Nearest underground / tube station is Camden Town on the Northern line.