Urethral Dilation ( Sterile ) :
- Deluxe stainless steel Hegar dilator set 2mm-14mm. (Pictured).
- Stainless steel Bullet / Rosebud dilator set 6mm-13mm. (Pictured).
- Clear straight rods in pyrex set 5mm-12mm. (Pictured).
- Coloured spiral twisted rods in pyrex set 5mm-12mm. (Pictured).
- Stainless Steel Wave Urethral Anchor. Three waves of pleasure as this is inserted. Insertable length 130mm, entrance diameter 6mm, increasing to 12mm, the ball 15mm. (Not pictured).
- Stainless Steel Rippled Urethral Sound. Diameters thinnest 4mm to 8mm Widest. (Pictured).
- Stainless Steel Ribbed Urethral Sound. Diameters thinnest 2mm to 8mm Widest. (Pictured).
- American imported highest quality German surgical stainless steel hand-held Urethral Stretcher / Speculum. A full 3 inch ( 76mm ) insertable length. (Pictured).
- American imported highest quality German surgical stainless steel The Machined Drip™ A full 4.25 inch ( 107mm ) insertable length. The first 2 inches of the shaft are 8mm width, increasing to 15mm width. (Pictured).
- Silicone Set of Four Rippled Urethral Sounds. Diameters of 2mm, 4mm, 5mm and 7mm. (Pictured).
- Either sterile lubricant packets or irritable substances. (Not pictured).
- Also bi-polar stainless steel electro urethral rod approx. 177.5mm long and 8mm diameter. (Not pictured).
Why do it?
- The urethra is lined with super-sensitive nerve endings, which can be extremely pleasurable when stimulated.
- It is a real psychological mindfuck experience. It’s penetration, but in one’s penis, which for many men is strongly associated with the act of penetrating.
- It is controlling and edgy.
- For the masochists, it can be done in a way that is erotically painful through
1. size changes
2. how the rod is stimulated whilst inserted